Saturday, May 23, 2009

Get Clarity

When people ask me what I want to do, I often shrug my shoulders, however the truth of the matter is that I do know what I want to do, I just don't know what form it will take (and to be frank with you, that's none of my BUSINESS as a very wise woman once taught me). At this time, these are my top 5 needs for a work environment:

  • A socially conscious company - Are we making a difference?

  • A environment that supports my belief that PEOPLE are more important than TASKS

  • Laughter, Laughter and more Laughter (my mother once told me that I need to have joy in my career, otherwise I will look like 100 at the age of 50 from a scowling face)

  • Creativity is the mother of all inventions. Work without creativity is stale.

  • Flexibility

Even if YOU don't know what you want to do, what do you know about yourself for sure? Are you able to articulate your perfect environment?

If not, try completing the "Clarity Through Contrast" worksheet developed by Michael Losier in the book titled "The Law of Attraction." For those that are new to The Law of Attraction, click here for a tutorial of the Clarity Through Contract worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment