Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome!

Hi All!

Welcome to my Blog! In today's economy, I am sure many of you are in the same spot that I am in - unemployed or uninspired. My vision for this blog is to help as many people as possible, all while logging my own successes and feedback (regardless of your situation, consider using the term feedback instead of failure because it is more positive and applicable).

My Background: I graduate from Arizona State University in 2005, and since then have had 2 professional jobs that were uninspiring and conflictual with my vision for my life (To make a difference in the lives of people & animals, while expanding my skill set and capabilities).

My Dream: Many of us have qualities that are unique to who we are, however we constantly set them aside, while we try to fit in the mold of other people's vision because lets face it, we are naive and don't know what else to do. In fact, the reason why I am able to articulate that scenario so well is because that is in fact ME in a nutshell.

Example: I am a person who loves learning and the process behind it. I have always been this way, and instead of listening to that part of myself that is thirsty for knowledge, I go and get myself 2 jobs in industries that I am not passionate about, and have little possibility for education and growth. To top it all off, I am shocked when both positions decide to lay me off? How silly is that? If anything, I should be on my knees bowing down to these people for setting me free from jobs I hated and had nothing to do with what I was interested in or my vision/purpose.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan Aja, keep writing and informing people. You're dream job is out there! El Jefe

    ReplyDelete